
I forgot to mention a huge part of my life right now, in my last post.
For those of you reading this that don't know, I go to two different colleges, and I have two, well six, completely different majors.
PA- Elementary, Special, Early Childhood Education
NY- Entertainment Marketing, Business, and Management.
As you could all tell from my last post, I'm going the teaching route.
I'm giving in.
Blahhh.
I love NY. I love going to school there. I love living out my dreams there. I love my major there, more than my life, but I'm being irrational and unrealistic with it. Am I ever going to make it big, yeahh, ummm. no, more than likely not. Well, not in the idea of being someone's publicist or tour manager. Meh, maybe. Anyways, it's the Kayla I want to be, but not the Kayla I am.
So, I'm being forced to make the decision, do I withdraw from NY and give up on my dreams? Or do I fulfill my dreams, and work my butt off to make a name for myself?
How can one give up on their dreams?
Hello! :)
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDeleteomg paul is macking all over you!
ReplyDeleteI say, if it's a dream of yours, stick with it