How do you react to new things? Do you find out more about them before you make a call? Do you try them out? Do you say "oh, ok" & leave it at that?
If you’re happy to give new things a go, does that make you open, or easily influenced?
I find I'm really open to new things. I'm like anyone else, I'll judge on appearance (come on, who are we kidding if we say we don't?). But, my redeeming factor is that when I'm given an opportunity, I'll always try & get to know more about the person, what they like, don't like, favorites & things like that. There are particular things that I will make a point of trying, especially if I've not heard of it before & it intrigues me, the most obvious thing being music.
........... I've started this paragraph about 6 times (give or take a few) & I can't seem to expand on that second sentence.
So answer me this if you wouldn't mind.....
If you’re more than happy to give new things a go, does that make you open, or easily influenced?
No comments:
Post a Comment