If I’m guilty of anything, it’s of over analyzing. By nature, I think about things that others would prefer to ignore. It’s important for me to come to an understanding (to know the hows and whys) of everything and everyone that crosses my path. I don’t know if the need to understand built my empathy or if my empathy built my need to understand. My tendency to over analyze can bring me down to the depths of depression, or it can elevate me to new levels of understanding. It seems to be one extreme or the other, never an in-between.
The whole purpose of this entry is to bring together my thoughts, questions, doubts and answers from the past few weeks. I’ve remembered that:
- Progress never ends.
- Life is always an adventure.
- Bad things and hard times are common, our actions and reactions determine the results.
- Good friends stay, come what may.
- Change and growth are good, and usually come together.
- Sometimes it’s good to stop thinking and just live.
- Life is good.
I’m walking away from a big obstacle in my life. It has been stressful, tense, and uncomfortable, but the happiness and relief I feel tell me that I’m on the right path. And I just know, everything’s gonna be all right.
No comments:
Post a Comment