
And I regret that I can't say it to you anymore.

Because everytime I say I love you, I feel like a fool saying it.

I never want to say goodbye. You are the best that has happened, and I
Want you to come and stay.

I regret that you have not just the key, but my whole heart with you.
Even if I want to look anywhere, I can't because you have held it so tight.

because people will always come in the way of the good.
I regret that I let people come in the way. I am sorry. I believe you.

I regret that my dreams are not enough, and nor the moments spent with you.
The longing grows everyday. I regret that we have to be so far apart.

I regret that I trusted the wrong people. I regret for not listening to my heart.
I regret that you are taking forever to be mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment