I will sit and rant about that which needs my appreciation, because someone, somewhere up above wants me to appreciate all that I have, and not cry over what I don’t.
My Parents:
I miss you when I'm gone. I do. It makes me sad that we're not close. I really would love to change that, before it's too late.
My Siblings:
Don’t touch my things and the rest will be fine. Yes my little honeys, I love you and I live for you. I haven’t been all that great as a big sis, I have done too much of human stuff than saint but I wish, I hope and I pray that you never fall under the bad shadows. Dear God, thank you for blessing me with companions, whom I bother most of the time. Without them life would have been horrible.
My Friends:
If I was to sit and count how much they have done for me and stood by me, I am so sure I’d miss something to count. Surely they have all equally paid me well in the bond we had signed for togetherness. God, for sure I have done some good to be honored with people in my life who are a sight for completeness… they inaudibly complete me.
My Imagination:
I have not come across many who can take a bath in their imagination. Truly they think it is stupid. Well all I know is I am lucky to not think it is stupid and I am grateful for the vivid and vicious imagination I have. It excites me, plays me and makes me a whole when I feel down and out. Imagination, I am lucky to have you. Be with me, you are the closest companion I have.
My Writing:
I may not be a perfectionist, but I like the rawness in the whole deal. Still struggling to work my ways into the weave of words and cast the spell which would bring my readers forward again and again. I am grateful for the genes of my mom and dad, who have been enthusiasts when it comes to the language I can speak in and write in as well. Thank you so much dear God, for without You this would not have been me.
My Heart:
The feelings and the warmth I have, well well… how do I thank you. Even in the coldest and darkest hours of my life, I can see the sunshine and the dawn and hear the music and hum the words… what else could be magic than this feeling of awesome-ness? Blessed be me and Thank you God, for the incurable romantic you made me, without this, I wonder what idiot I would have been.
My Smile:
Not once, not twice, but 50 million times I have been told how my smile just makes a day shine. I love it when it helps people escape from their misery. I love you God for giving me the smile. It twinkles my eyes and it lifts my spirits.
My Soul:
Every so biting and ever so alert. The good the bad and the ugly, wow. Everything it acknowledges and every time it tells me. If I have not regretted anything today that is because I have had the soul which speaks to me louder than the Satan who whispers in my ear. I so am grateful God, yes yes… I love my Soul!
Relationships:
My bonding and the spirit to bond, even tough I have not had one single lasting relationship with someone whom I would want to take care of and vice versa, I still believe, and I am grateful that I do, one day he will come, he, the only one made for me and then I will have it all worked. Thank you for the relationships I am so willing to make.
My Senses:
Without it, what worth it would be to live? I may not show too much care and not appreciate me having them all, but dear God thank you. This is what makes me feel and think and touch and perceive. If I were to list my happiness I have pulled out of it all, I will sure miss something worth it and hence no going ahead with it.
Human Being:
You made me human, you did not make me something I would not have chosen to. You made me girl, I wish never to be man. I am grateful for the entity and the persona you carved in me for me only.
My heart now chokes. I have not said Thank You in so many days. Thank you God. I love you and I will always. Please love me for without it I am a nothing, a nobody.
I loved everything in that note.
ReplyDeleteyou're a great person Kayla and I love you for it!