Monday, February 16, 2009

Stalking Marriage.

Yes my friends. I overrate much of it myself including love and relationships but that comes with the culture I have been around almost all my life. Life, as we know by and large revolves around our doings and how we live it. It is short and that is what my oldsters keep saying, "you don’t want to be alone the rest of your life, do you? It isn't safe for a woman to be on her own". I wonder why the society repeated rapes the poor lives out of us. Why must we make marriage a bigger priority than living life itself?

When I see myself alone in the frame of the next 10 years, it does freak me out a little, but doesn't suck the life out of me. I don't wish to marry for the sake of marriage. What a useless reason that would be. I have known people who are actually in a knot because they just are married, there is no soul in their bonding and their lives are being led like two tracks of the train. I feel sorry for them all who are scrambling to pepper the cracks in the relationship that imperils their sacrament. What ? Why ?

Aging is natural and it will happen today or tomorrow. We were born alone, there was no one sharing my mother's womb when I was there, so I might as well die alone? Getting tensed about aging and then being single and in the whole madness, frantically hooking up with partners to spend an ever after with, simply because I am scared I will have no one to watch me grow old and wrinkly? How pathetic a reason.

'Most married men I know brag more of the losses than gains on their end. He, finds his marriage more of a burden than a joy ride; has seen his sex life crushed under the burden of responsibilities, domestic, bills, kids, ex-es, jobs, friends. He has been coerced into giving up on his ambitions and dreams to make ends meet. Almost all married man I know, complain of their wife changing from an attractive sensual young woman into something that he has lost interest in.' How do I now bring myself to stalk? Yes the celebs can go have the stalks and change their husbands and wives once they tire out, but what am I, an ordinary one man woman suppose to do? Just carry on the weight of a useless knot?

I am sick of close-minded thinking.
I won’t fall prey to the harassment of the so called society rules that will to run my life.
I appreciate LIFE, I have time to do much of what you don't do and hence you envy it. I have time in my hands. I can stop to breathe, smell the roses, and prick my finger at the thorn but then suck up my own blood and smell again... there will always be a patch up which is so difficult when in a relationship with no soul. I am building one with myself.


People around me have a new theme on marrying, they term it 'the RIGHT person for the RIGHT reasons'. It’s dispiriting.

MY VERDIT!
Do what is right for you! Stop Stalking!
Kill that fear of the future. You don't have a say over it.

It does seem I am against marriage, but I am not. I just think it’s overly hyped. When I think I have found the one I want to live the rest of my life with, I’ll cross over the singledom and embrace marriagedom. I am not looking for the cross over, it will appear when it is time. Destiny has been ticking, and until then, I’ll be gallivanting around, experiencing life to its fullest. Try it for a change, it’s liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment