I am five women in one skin.
It took me years to realize but I did eventually and it feels great to be five in one. Yes that is what I love most about me.
Every woman in me has a perspective to things. Individually I will tell you what each one is about.
One can make a home with husband and kids,
The second can have all the joy, passion and adventure that life has to offer,
The third can please and satisfy, the fourth can to nurture and nourish,
The Fifth can give it all without sucking anything out of life,
And the discreet Sixth [I haven’t mentioned in the headline] can ensure that cooperation between them all exists.
If one part of me can be a slave to routine, to my future husband, kids and family, the second can go beyond the line. But the one thing common in all, is that they are bound to each other. The one significant thought and perspective they all share is 'commitment'. I have sought after different passions of mine in the mere nineteen years of my life. And in these years I have lived as five different women without anyone really knowing except for myself. And I love myself for standing far from the madding crowd of women, who whine, but forget that they can so shine.
In the life that leads me, I can accomplish as a lover, a future housewife, a girlfriend, a best friend, a future mother, and honestly us all, can live a happily ever after inside one body and inside one soul. How remarkable is that?
The outburst of any one woman out of the five would indeed be exemplary, as it is risky.
But to my knowledge, there will be no eruption, there hasn't been a war as yet, and there won't be any. That is where I excel. That I where my love keeps everything in control and always operational.. Each one of them holds reverence for the other and respects the role-playing. I defy the quote, "one universe destroys the other".
Indeed my perfection sets ablaze humanity, which is yet seeking reasons to love oneself. I have uncountable reasons to be in love with the woman I am. I will not be anyone but me, and I will not acquire a face that is not me. I am proud of me. I love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment