Today I learned that everyone has their own color red, but not everyone has their own color orange.
I learned that cheeseburgers, iced coffee, incident reports, housekeeping, etc, kinda, sorta, are the little things in life, that make us laugh.
Short story...so yesterday, there was this lady that I "waited" on, and she got all this stuff and whatnot, and she pretty much got my whole life story, and I got hers. Well, she came back today, with one of her daughters that she had told me about yesterday. She found me and said "hey hunny, this is who I want you to be like someday." She was referring to me, and she was dead serious. She said "when you grow up, I want you to be just like her. She should be your role model." I didn't know this lady, I still don't know anything other than her name, but she made my heart a bit happier just by being in my life for a couple days.
That's it for now. I just had to blog about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment