Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3-31-09

1) Anoop- Caught Up- 1-866-43657-01- The beginning was quite good, but the rest, meh.

2) Megan- Turn Your Life Down Low- 1-866-43657-02- You best be leaving this week. Gah, you looked and sounded like such a mess this week.

3) Danny- What Hurts the Most- 1-866-43657-03- You sang your heart out, and I have mad love for you. :)

4) Allison- Don't Speak- 1-866-43657-04- Meh, I'm not sure how I feel about you. I've liked you more previous weeks, but good job.

5) Scott- Just the Way You Are- 1-866-43657-05- Excellent job! You rocked that piano! <3

6) Matt- You Found Me- 1-866-43657-06- I still really like you, but what happened to you?

7) Lil- I Surrender- 1-866-43657-07- You can sing, no doubt about it, but I miss how amazing you used to be. I guess I miss Lil. Come on now, girlfriend! Your children are beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

8) Adam- Play That Funky Music- 1-866-43657-08- How the Hell do you hit all those crazy, insane notes? My gosh! Go Adam, I don't know what else to say. By the way, you also always have the hottest people sitting in the audience for you. Please hook me up with them. That is all :)

9) Kris- Ain't No Sunshine- 1-866-43657-09- You, Mr, have stolen my heart. Wow! In my opinion, the best of the night. Amazing, amazing, amazing!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to call for Scott right now and it's the first week that i've gotten a busy signal! YAY!

    ReplyDelete