Wednesday, March 25, 2009

AI. <3 In My Opinion

Matt- Let's Get It ON. Okay, he was wonderful to me. I'd so get it on with him. That's all I'm saying. 1-866-43657-01

Kris- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By YOU- 1) He is so attractive, my goodness. 2) I want to be loved by him. 3) He's adorable, and he was amazing. So good! 1-866-43657-02

Scott- You Can't Hurry LOVE- "I'm waiting for that person that's the perfect fit." So cute! So true! Crazy piano playingggg!! 1-866-43657-03

Megan- For Once In My LIFE- "You are so different." Get a life, not a fan, sorry. I think you needed to be gone weeks ago. You were beyond awful tonight. Don't vote for her, please, but if you must...1-866-43657-04

Anoop- Ooo, Baby, BABY- I like him, I don't love him, but he's good. 1-866-43657-05

Michael- Ain't Too Proud To BEG- I never really liked him until tonight. He had fun with it, and it showed. :) 1-866-43657-06

Lil- Heat WAVE- She's superb. It's true. She looked beautiful too. 1-866-43657-07

Adam- The Tracks Of My TEARS- HOLY HIGH NOTE! Way to go! He was brilliant. 1-866-43657-08

Danny- Get READY- I absolutely LOVED it! I'm ready! Come, Danny, Come! 1-866-43657-09

Allison- Papa Was A Rolling STONE- Where in the world did that performance come from? WOW! 1-866-43657-10

1 comment:

  1. i missed the second half of the show but i LOVED scott, as always! thanks for posting the number!

    ReplyDelete