Rehearsal was at 7:00 this morning, but I was up at 5 because everyone performing had to be there by 6. That sucked. Running through everything took about 3 hours, as planned, so that was good.
Then, about noon or so, I met up with some pretty amazing people, had lunch, and just hung out until 2:30.
Three o' clock comes around, and the preparation began- hair, makeup, shoes, d
resses, hair pieces, purses, even switching bras.I ended up wearing a short, yellow, one shouldered , Vera Wang, dress, and my hair was lightly pulled back, very elegant.
After that was all done with, grabbed a quick Granola bar to eat, and went straight to Radio City Music Hall. We had to be there by five at THE LATEST.
The show was pretty good. Met some people, saw other stars that I was too afraid to go up and talk to. Either way, everyone looked amazing. Chris, you won in my eyes. You were pretty amazing up there.
Anyways, the closing act was, by far, my favorite of the night. Awesome job Neil! BTW, you are stunningly beautiful in person. HAHAH. :)
That's it for now. I'll write more about it later. I've got parties to attend. Night ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment